Registration and Fees
Please fill out the registration form by clicking this page. Every participant must register separately. If co-authors attend, each of them has to register. Certificates only given to the participant or attendee that already registered their attendance. Conference registration is open from July 15, 2020 until July 30, 2020. A late surcharge will be added to your registration fee if you opt to register after July 30, 2020.
|Registration Fees||Category||Early registration
(before July 30, 2020)
(after July 30, 2020)
|Indonesian Participant (IDR)||Participant (Presenter)||2.500.000||3.000.000|
Payment by Wire Transfer:
Bank name : Bank Aceh
Bank account : 120 01 93 000001 0
Bank account name/beneficiary : Politeknik Aceh Selatan
City : Tapaktuan
Country : Indonesia
SWIFT code :
Registration fee Information
- Please transfer the registration fee in full amount to our account. All bank charges are to be borne by the participant.
- After performing the wire-transfer, please attach the payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [payment category and your name]. If you are a student, please attach your student’s ID on your email.
- Please notify us if the payee’s name is different from the registered author.
- Receipt will be issued soon to your email address after you perform the registration fee in full amount.
- Registration fee includes: seminar kit, coffee breaks and lunch for all participants.
The abstracts will be accepted in English only. The abstracts will be accepted only via online easychair system. The author is solely responsible for ethical and scientific content of the submission as well as for its proper grammatical form. Accepted abstracts will be published in the book of abstracts of the conference.
How to submit
You will need an Easychair account to submit your paper. If you do not have it before, you can sign up an account. You can use the command “Update file” or “Add file” to submit your paper. If you modify the paper title please make sure that you update the information on the Easychair system (“Update authors”) to avoid proceedings publication errors.
If you encounter any problem during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact us: email@example.com
Submitting Full Manuscripts
Papers submitted will be pre-screened for conformity with submission guidelines and for overall appropriateness. Papers that pass the initial screening process will then be double-blind reviewed. An author wishing to present in 2nd SAICOET 2020 will create a document consisting of a complete description of his/her ideas and applicable research results in six (6) to eight (8) pages only, including all text, figures and references.
Paper should be written in English. All manuscripts must be free from grammatical, spelling, and/or punctuation errors and it is the responsibility of authors to ensure that the paper has been thoroughly edited and proofread before submission. Authors should prepare their documents using MS-Word following the guideline provided by the target proceeding. Full versions of the papers presented in the conference will be considered for publication in IOP Conference Series indexed by Scopus.
Scope of the Conference
The topics of the Conference were:
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Industrial Engineering;
- Computer and Informatics Engineering;
- Development and Environmental Engineering;
- Development and Environmental Engineering; and
- Agricultural Engineering.